GENERAL DISCLAIMER – T&C'S
2. The sole risk of making use or relying on the information provided on the website is on you. Binsar Farms makes no representations about the suitability,completeness, timelines, reliability, or accuracy of the information, products and described or contained in this site for any purpose, all information,products and services are provided in this site for any purpose, all information, products and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non infringement.
3. While Binsar Farms endeavors to provide the most accurate, up to date information, products and services, the site may contain inaccuracies,typographical errors, or outdated information. Moreover, Binsar Farms may make modifications or changes to this site or changes to the site or the information on products and services described in this site at any time. Binsar Farms is not responsible for typographical or pricing errors on the site; Binsar Farms reserves the right to modify or cancel orders anytime including but not limited to the orders that contain incorrect prices or product descriptions, orders in which Binsar Farms believes the customer has violated applicable law and orders that Binsar Farms believes are harmful to Binsar Farms or its vendors/suppliers/affiliates. Binsar Farms also reserves the rights to modify/limit the number of items purchased or orders placed through this site.
4. All content on this website including the logo, graphics, text, design, belong to Binsar Farms and are the intellectual properties of Binsar Farms are protected by appropriate legislation. No part of the content shall be copied,downloaded, transmitted or published without prior, written permission from Binsar Farms.
5. Binsar Farms may at any time modify the terms and conditions("Terms") of the Service without any prior notification and the revised version shall be available on the site. In the event of you not agreeing to the revised terms, then you should stop using the site. By continuing the usage of this site you are agreeing to the revised terms and conditions.
Purchase policy of Binsar Farms milk
Binsar Farms’ milk can be ordered by calling on our customer care number +91 9911 188144. For the customers who want to try our milk, a ‘5-day-5 bottle’ trial pack is available which can be ordered from the website/by calling the customer care number. To avail the pack, customers need to pay Rs 300 on the first day o delivery. The subscription will be continued from 6th bottle at full price. Binsar Farms cannot commit any time fixed for delivery. The delivery of our products will be made between 6:00 am to 9:00 am. The delivery may get delayed on certain days due to extreme weather conditions or governmental regulatory activities.
Currently the products will be delivered for addresses in Delhi NCR as per the areas exhibited on the site. For other areas please call Binsar Farms.
While placing the order the customer shall provide the following details.
- Name of the recipient
- Flat number/House No
- Name of the Apartment
- Name of the sector/street
- Contact number-mobile
- Email address
- Preferred Time of delivery
The delivery will be made on the address mentioned at the time of placing the order. If there is a change in addressed during the subscription period, the order will be delivered to new address if it is informed on our customer care number one day prior.
Binsar Farm’s delivery executive will attempt delivery of the product only once.In case the delivery couldn’t happen due to door lock/no response at the door beyond 2-3 mins, the delivery executive will give one call to the registered mobile number. If the attempt to deliver fails, it becomes customer’s responsibility to inform us in case the order needs to be redelivered. Redelivery is subject to availability of the delivery executive.
Binsar Farms will consider an order as “delivered” in the following cases:
1. Cancellation of order at the doorstep more than twice a month.
2. Bottles placed outside the door as per the customer request.
The delivered bottles can be returned by the customer only under following conditions:
1. If the seal of the bottle is observed to be tampered during the time of delivery.
2. If the milk is observed to have any uncommon smell or taste.
3. If the milk bottle is cracked during the time of delivery
Binsar Farms provides fresh milk which is non-homogenised. Though our endeavor is to provide you the best quality milk, natural milk has its challenges.
Our pursuit is to bring you the taste of real milk like those good old days in its 'Pure' form !