Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as yourcomputer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browserversion, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of yourvisit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and otherdiagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymousunique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and storedon your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scriptsto collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when acookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not beable to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
We’re glad you asked. Milk Melt Technology is our secret weapon formula made up of a unique blend of coconut waxes that melt into skin on contact with body heat. That means your makeup blends seamlessly into your skin, rather than sitting on top of it. And who doesn’t want that?
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Binsar Farms Pvt Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faithbelief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Binsar Farms Pvt Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method oftransmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PersonalData, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf,to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may usethird-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Piwik or Matomo
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18("Children").We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyoneunder the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware thatyour Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If webecome aware that we have collected Personal Data from children withoutverification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information fromour servers.
By email: email@example.com
By phone number: +91 9911-188-144
Our pursuit is to bring you the taste of real milk like those good old days in its 'Pure' form !